Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pumpkin Earrings

This little pumpkin design appeared in an Etsy Treasury last Halloween next to some incredible work...I was so excited and flattered! It was a "Happy Halloween" Treasury that included undiscovered shops (shops that had less than 20 sales).   I'm no longer in the "undiscovered" category but still have a long way to go and I thank all of you out there for being HERE right now.
 

Beaded Pumpkin Earrings

This year, I recreated the design in the form of earrings.  The process involves stringing beads around a round base.  It is a simple and fun design.  Imagine what can be created using different colored beads!  This pumpkin earring is today's listing in my shop, Handmade + Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...