Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Evil Cat Bat

Do you remember my vampire kitty sketch from my earlier post?  Well, I completely re-did my pattern and my vampire kitty is now a cat bat.  Here it is...


Vampire kitty gave me so much trouble...tangled thread, not enough thread, not the right colors, bent needle, cute but not vampire-ish (kids said it looked like a cat in a super-hero mask).  The last straw was when my entire tray of beads went spilling on the floor.  I say that vampire kitty was cursed! 

Vampire kitty has been transformed into Cat Bat but this is as far I have gotten and it's my third attempt.  I am still using my bent needle.  Hope Cat Bat will cooperate with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...