Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome August

We're back from our Kaua'i vacation. We stayed in Kapa'a town and had a hotel room with a beautiful ocean view.  The beach fronting our hotel had lots of Portuguese Man of War washed up on the sandy shore.  Needless to say, we didn't go swimming but we popped the Man of War, took beach strolls, collected shells and swam in the hotel pool.  Our vacation was a great way to end our summer days and I will especially miss the hotel house cleaning service!! 

Black Pot Beach, Hanalei, Kauai 
With the travel laundry almost complete, I've had time to squeeze in craft time.  Here is a beaded project that I am working on.  It is teenie-weenie hearts charms made from Japanese Toho seed beads in size 11.  I'm still working on the blue heart...

Seed Bead Heart Charms
I'm a bit sad that summer with my kids has gone by so fast but I look forward to working on my crafts and the exciting activities coming up in the new school year.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...