Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Charm for the Arkansas Razorbacks (and a friend)

I have a customer who has more faith in me than I have in myself.  She inspires me with creative ideas and opens me up to trying new designs.  She is patient, kind, always positive and encouraging.  She has a beautiful soul.

Recently she asked me to create a charm for the fans of the Arkansas Razorbacks.  With butterflies in my belly, I agreed to this latest challenge.  Now these Arkansas hogs are very mean looking and finding cuteness in their frightening faces seemed impossible.  I almost gave up before I started!  The cutest boar that I could find was the tusked red mascot that prances around at sporting events and that became my model for the Arkansas Razorbacks beaded charm.   Here is my interpretation.  I hope she likes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...