One Project You Are Particularly Proud Of...
I'm really proud of my Friendship Chips. This was a simple idea made from chipboard, pretty paper, stickers and glaze. Although I don't make it much anymore, it still lives on as little tokens of friendship.
Two Mistakes You've Made In the Past...
1. I love to bead with tiny seed beads but need good lighting to do so. I have a hard time putting down my project even when the sun goes down. More than once I've had to re-string my entire piece because of a mistake I made while doing my work under a reading lamp.
2. Turn down probably the biggest opportunity I've had to showcase my beadwork.
Three Things That Make Your Work Unique...
1. I picture it in my mind and turn it into a beaded character.
3. My kids inspire me with their drive of "just wanting to have fun". I sometimes turn my childrens' drawings into beaded images because of its innocence and simplicity.
Four Tools You Love To Use...
2. Sharp Scissors
3. Public library for crafty resources.
4. Toho Seed Beads