The prize is...
A cute, handmade Lemon-Lime Spiral Rope bracelet. I love this piece for its bright, fresh colors. It's tart, sassy and sweet all at the same time.
This bracelet was carefully weaved by hand using the spiral rope stitch method. Many tiny size 8, Japanese Toho seed beads were used to create this piece. The total length of the bracelet is 7.25 inches. Fasten the bracelet to your wrist with the pretty silver plated toggle clasp. A yellow heart charm finishes off the look.
1. Contest dates (Hawaii time - Time Converter)
Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:00:00 AMMonday, November 15, 2010 at 7:00:00 AM
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US.
3. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
4. Winner will be announced Tuesday, November 16 and will have 3 days to claim prize via email.
How to Enter: (Leave a separate comment for each entry).
1. Leave a comment below for one entry.
2. Follow HandmadeCute on Twitter. Leave a comment and your Twitter ID please. 1 additional entry ~ optional,
3. Share this on Twitter then leave a comment with your tweet link. 1 additional entry ~ optional.
4. Share this on Facebook and leave a comment with your link. 1 additional entry ~ optional.
5. Share this on your personal blog and leave a comment with your link. 1 additional entry ~ optional.
Okay, that's it! Good luck and tell your friends about this giveaway.
More information and photos for this bracelet are available in my Etsy shop.
Thanks so much!