Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kids' Crafts



I found two great deals in craft kits.  The first one was a oil pastel kit that I picked up at Ben Franklin Crafts.  The price was $1.99 less a 20% store discount and another 10% for being a craft club member.  The kit included the parrot coloring page and a set of oil pastels. I thought it would be a good opportunity for my child to work with a different medium other than crayons.  The little one found it a bit difficult to work with the oil pastels but enjoyed the process of coloring.



The purple kitty cat is made from a Paperoni set that we picked up at Toys R Us.  It was less than $8 (marked down from $22).  The kit included a cutter, Paperoni pieces, templates, tweezers and embellishment.  My keiki made 3 different designs with the kit.  I think her kitty is adorable.

I love summer crafting with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...