Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pokemon Friendship Chips

pokechipsThis is what my children have taught me about Pokemon.  I admit to day dreaming when my kids tell me Pokemon facts so I hope this info. is accurate.
  • Ash Ketchum is the main character of the Pokemon series.  He is a Pokemon Trainer and has entered many Pokemon League competitions.  The Pokemon story follows Ash on his journey to become a better Pokemon Trainer.
  • Pikachu is Ash's Pokemon.  He was Ash's very first Pokemon.  Pikachu's power is an electric type attack. 
Other characters include Misty, Brock, Jesse, James, Professor Oak and 400 + Pokemon mascots.  Pokemon fans have their favorite mascots and I must say, some of these guys are cute!

A Pokemon fan can't have enough Pokemon souvenirs.  Nearly everywhere you look, you'll be able to find Pokemon games, trading cards, stuffed animals, clothing, etc. 

Here is a way to make a Pokemon collectible without spending too much.  I call these "Friendship Chips - for wearings, sharing, trading and collecting".  Easy to make but lately I've had a hard time finding the round chipboards that make up the base of this craft.  In the past, I've purchased Bazzil chips online at Joann.com.  If you do make this project, please let me know.  I'd love to hear from you!

Pokemon Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...