Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tutorials





I enjoy doing tutorials but it does take me a considerable amount of time to photograph nice photos and make sure my grammar and punctuations are correct because I don't want the reader to mess up in step 1 and exclaim, "These instructions are TERRIBLE!"  For that reason, I don't do tutorials too often but here are my links to projects I have done in the past. 

No Sew T-Shirt Bag:  So Easy!  So Handy!  Made from an old t-shirt.
 *****

Puffy Fabric Flowers:  A poofed-up yo yo.

*****
Reversible Round Gift Pouch:  Makes a great bag for jewelry.


*****
DIY Paper Gift Bags:  Recycle old gift wrapping paper.

*****
Flat Gift Bags/Envelopes:  More paper recycling.

*****

To view the rest of my craft tutorials, please go to Cut Out + Keep.  Thanks CO+K for hosting my how-to's!

Boo-Boo Buddy First Aid Kit
Princess Tulle Tiara
Spring Wreath
Friendship Clips/Bookmarks
Friendship Chips (My Absolute Favorite!)
Felt Origami Kitty

Have a great day!

I hope I posted this with only a few mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...